At early morning you will meet our company driver/guide at your hotel or home of residence at 7:00am then you will be transferred to Jinja via Mukono District. Make a stopover at Mabira forest. Proceed to Jinja reaching the source of the Nile. Take a boat trip to the source of the Mighty Nile River. The spot where the River starts its long journey to the Mediterranean Sea in Egypt. While at the source get a chance to view different species of birds especially the kingfisher.
Go for lunch at near by Hotel and in the afternoon go for a half day rafting trip at the Bujjagali falls. Return in the evening and immediately transfer back to Kampala. Enroute make a stopover at Sezibwa falls in Mukono District and have a glance at the River which is said to be born by human beings. Proceed with the journey to Kampala reaching late in the evening. This tour can be done any time of the year. It can also be done at the start or at the end of any of our other safari packages.
- Transport in a 4wd safari motor vehicle for excellent safari view viewing
- Professional driver/guide
- Bottled drinking water on safari
- Meals according to the program
- Bujjagali Falls
- Source of Nile Entry
- Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, hotel staff, etc;
- All expenses of personal nature.